koha-devel

[Koha-devel] how to contribute to Koha

From: samuel desseaux
Subject: [Koha-devel] how to contribute to Koha
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 10:16:12 +0200

Hello!

I'm newbie on this list and i would like to contribute to the development of Koha. My name is Samuel (you can say "sam",if you want). I'm 32 years old and i live in North of France. I work in a library and i am in charge of everything concerning computers,IT. At work, i use Horizon of Dynix but i hope that one day, i could use a free software like Koha.

So, i'd like to know how i could contrubute. I can coding, debugging,translating,writing documentations ( i don't know in which field there's a lack of contributors).

Bye

sam