Re: [libmicrohttpd] Anyone wants openssl support in libmicrohttpd?

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Anyone wants openssl support in libmicrohttpd?
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:51:11 +0100

Hi!

My understanding is that this is not entirely accurate. If OpenSSL is
part of the operating system, then there is no problem:

https://people.gnome.org/~markmc/openssl-and-the-gpl.html
https://www.openssl.org/docs/faq.html#LEGAL2

And no, I don't expect to change the license to spread OpenSSL instead
of GnuTLS to W32. That beast ought to be contained, not spread ;-).

Happy hacking!

Christian