Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gitlab and Gitorious (was Re: support me)

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gitlab and Gitorious (was Re: support me)
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 12:25:27 -0500

Yes, the law should follow our morals.

While it might be difficult what I propose is right and has popular support.
Things that never enter the public domain, such as non free software and
encrypted media, do not deserve copyright.  They are an affront to the public
and everyone hates them.  If the public were to understand software freedom,
it would be an easier thing to accomplish.

The Pirate Party is having some success with copyright reform based on
overwhelming public sentiment.  Talk to your local Pirates!