Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why contains in nonfree that's not ethical?

From: Michael Siepmann
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why contains in nonfree that's not ethical?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 19:31:32 -0600

What about running Windows as a virtual machine in VirtualBox on GNU/Linux?  That's what I'm doing currently.  I'd appreciate any insights or advice about the pros and cons of that approach.

Michael Siepmann, Ph.D.
The Tech Design Psychologist
Make your technology more supportive
303-835-0501   TechDesignPsych.com   OpenPGP: 6D65A4F7