Re: Another documentation issue

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Another documentation issue
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 23:29:35 +0200

Stephen wrote:
I think my main gripe is that there may be a trend towards catering to the requests of the user. Ideally, Lilypond should be made incapable of producing bad output. That means limiting the options and choices given to the user.

I disagree with your reasoning, but that is besides the point: what are you specifically complaining of - or aren't you complaining?

 Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden -