Re: doc value of regtests: none

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: doc value of regtests: none
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:33:10 -0700

Trevor Bača wrote:
I like it; smaller (on the frontpage) is better. And the bib can
certainly be shoved into an appendix (though it's a very interesting
read every couple of months).
Ok, updated.

While we're on it, can I ask whether anyone else would like to see the
program reference (NOT the frontpage) flattened out? Ie, instead of
these five categories ...
That looks sensible to me, but honestly speaking, I'm still too scared to try navigating the program reference from the main page. (I only ever follow the "seealso" links in the manual)

Anyway, that's food for thought for you, Valentin. :) Dealing with the program reference is a job for the younger generation.