Re: Does anybody use x11-color ?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Does anybody use x11-color ?
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 03:45:59 -0800

address@hidden wrote:
    HN> These are silly, but I think that there is use in some of the more
    HN> descriptive names (olive, darkgreen, etc.).  Is there a way for us to
    HN> find out how often they are used? Perhaps the include could be made
    HN> optional?

I have no idea what labors are involved in maintaining the x11-color
support in LilyPond,

Actually, it's not much. I just saw one of the GDP helpers working on a couple of paragraphs about x11-color, and it occurred to me that with the new rgb-color, the x11 might be obsolete. I really just wanted to simplify the docs. :)