Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Snippets status (was Re: input/new status?)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:33:19 +0100

Le vendredi 04 janvier 2008 à 09:29 +0100, Mats Bengtsson a écrit :
> I guess this index page is still in a very preliminary shape. In the
> final version,
> I would recommend you to advertise the free text search available at LSR.

After second thought, any decent PDF viewer or HTML browser also has a
text search feature, which is still very handy even if it's not as
powerful as LSR one, and I hope the link to LSR in visible enough to
invite users browse and discover LSR by themselves; as Valentin proposed
privately, I think we should rather give credits to Sebastiano and
University of Milano where LSR is hosted.

Cheers,
John