Postponed Bugs #83 and #297: "a Someone Else Problem"

From: Robert Memering
Subject: Postponed Bugs #83 and #297: "a Someone Else Problem"
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:32:23 +0100

Dear Lilypond developers,

I am preparing some sophisticated scores of
renaissance vocal music and I am severely affected
by the problems with ligature brackets described
in issue #83  and #297 of the bug tracker. (I can
send examples much uglier than in the bug tracker if
anyone is interested.)

In #83 it says: "Contibuted code by Juergen,
ie. a 'Someone Else Problem'". Does this mean
that it won't get fixed unless by Juergen?

If this is the case, is there any chance I might
sponsor fixing this bug? I am using Lilypond for
a commercial job, and I'm afraid I cannot deliver
the scores in the present state. However, I might
be able to contribute a substantial amount of money
if the issues could be fixed.

And, by the way, as I haven't been involved in
Lilypond development: Who is Juergen?

Best regards,
Robert

--
Robert Memering
Arbeitsbereich Linguistik, Universität Münster