Re: Two more tipoes :)

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Two more tipoes :)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 01:35:37 +0100

Am Samstag, 29. März 2008 schrieb Graham Percival:
> On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 13:27:40 +0100
> Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden> wrote:
> > A quick grep shows 35 occurrences of lilypond (for the application),
> > and 3 occurrences of Lilypond (compared to 286 of LilyPond)
> >
> > The most inconsistent is in setup.itely:
> > ... is your lilypond version.  If Lilypond was ...
> Ok.  Nobody's touched this file yet, and we won't get to it until July
> (if at all).  Could you change all of those 35+3 instances to
> "LilyPond" ?

Okay, patch attached. Okay to commit?

-) I changed "lilypond --verbose" to @code{lilypond --verbose}, not to
-) I changed "invoke lilypond with"  to LilyPond, not to @code{lilypond}, in
-) If a header starts with lilypond-book, should it really be Lilypond-book?
In templates.itely:
@node Lilypond-book templates
-) Similarly, in running.itely:
@code{Lilypond} recognizes the following environment variables:
-) In the argument of @cindex, should it be LilyPond or lilypond? I changed it
@cindex extending LilyPond

> > -) Shouldn't we write UNIX consistently in
> > capitals? Similarly, MacOS/MacOs is spelt inconsistently...
> Yes, please.  The exact appearance should be:
> address@hidden

Okay, also changed in the patch. However, the Apple page says it's "Mac OS X",
not "MacOS X"...

email: address@hidden,
 * Financial and Actuarial Mathematics, TU Wien,
 * K Desktop Environment,, KOrganizer maintainer
 * Chorvereinigung "Jung-Wien",