Re: LSR page with texi2html

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: LSR page with texi2html
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:43:56 +0200

On 2008/07/21 19:25 +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> As you can clearly see, this is less than suboptimal. In particular:
> -) each snippet goes into its own page (since we have only unnumbered
> sections/chapters, there is no page to put them all together!)

Duh! I had fixed that, but Graham who wasn't aware of this issue changed
back to @unnumbered.  I could change it again, but why not calling
texi2html with --split=chapter instead?

Note that I'm still unaware of the code in texi2html and your init
script, I plan to read both with care, but this is going to take some
time.

> -) In the TOC on the left (where by default the first two levels are
> autmoatically expanded) don't show unnumbered sections except for the current
> entry (and its parents/children). I.e. if you are in Pitches.html, show only
>   1. Pitches
>       Adding ambitus per voice
>       [...]
>       Creating a sequence of notes on
>   2. Rhythms
>   3. Expressive marks
>   4. Repeats
>   5. Simultaneous notes
>   6. Staff notation
>   7. Editorial annotations
>   8. Text
> [...]

I first thought it would be simpler to show only tag titles in the TOC,
but what you propose would be very cool.

Cheers,
John