Re: Feature request: more repeat signs

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Feature request: more repeat signs
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:21:59 +0200

2008/9/4 Neil Puttock <address@hidden>:

> Yes. You'd just have to override the default setting for
> doubleRepeatType to use the new styles automatically.

Sorry to pester you again with this nice new feature...

Im' sure the automatic volta brackets will work fine. Have you also
tested it with manual volta brackets? I once tried to create a bar
line combination of my own: "|." at the line end and "||". The  bar
lines displayed fine but I couldn't make the volta bracket end
properly at the "|.". Mats instructed me that the mechanism that
decides when it's OK to put the vertical line at the end of the
bracket is had-coded and it's hard to make it work with custom bar
lines.

If you have a solution that would enable ending the volta bracket
properly at every "|." or ":|" then that would be awesome. :-) I
wasn't able to see if that's solved in the patch (with my
understanding that is).

-Risto