Re: Status of manuals

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Status of manuals
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:31:57 +0100

After indexing I think we should have an independent review, ideally by two of the team. It's amazing how many little things (and the odd big one) get picked up this way. These reviews can be done by any of us and any minor changes pushed to git. Major changes should be discussed first. When done, please post a "xx.itely reviewed" note to -dev.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl D. Sorensen" <address@hidden> To: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>; "lily-devel" <address@hidden> Cc: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>; "Patrick McCarty" <address@hidden>; "Jonathan Kulp" <address@hidden>; "Neil Puttock" <address@hidden>; "John Mandereau" <address@hidden>; "ralph Palmer" <address@hidden>; "Kurt Kroon" <address@hidden>; "Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 6:11 PM

Ralph,

Have you indexed chords yet?  (I think you have).

If so, it should be finished, I believe.

Carl