Re: GOP: new website

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: GOP: new website
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:16:07 -0700

On 12/25/08 10:24 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 05:18:50AM +0000, Carl Sorensen wrote:
>> Graham Percival <graham <at> percival-music.ca> writes:
>>
>>> 4)  Abandon the "complete website as pdf" idea and just give
>>> people a tarball of the website for off-online browsing.
>>
>> #4 seems good to me.  No need to make the website in pdf form.
>
> Ok, but no complaints when chunks of the LM and AU disappear from
> info and pdf.  :)

Oh, I have plenty of time to complain later :)

Seriously, I think that parts of the LM and AU could appear on the website
in html generated from the same source as in the manuals, but with different
links.

I think there needs to be only one *source* for information, but not
necessarily only one representation.

But I'll wait for specific comments until I see the specific proposals.

Thanks,

Carl