Re: Please fix: japanese doc compilation

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Please fix: japanese doc compilation
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 08:18:59 +0100 (CET)

> someone added a japanese translation of the docs, but after enabling
> it (so it is distributed), I get error (see below).  Can someone fix
> this, or disable the translation?  This is a blocking issue for
> releasing 2.12.2.

The Japanese translation is for texi2html only, I believe.  I can't
see an easy way to make it work with texinfo.tex, given that there is
no equivalence to LaTeX's NFSS interface to select fonts.  We would
need a texi2latex translation so that we could use my CJK package (to
be more precise, my CJKutf8.sty file).

    Werner