Re: Writing out a table of contents to a file

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Writing out a table of contents to a file
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 11:29:17 +0800

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 12:01:28AM +0200, Reinhold Kainhofer
wrote:
> I recently discovered that for full scores, it's easiest to
> write things like the preface in Latex and then merge together
> the PDFs.

I used to do things that way, but I was recently thinking about
moving everything into LilyPond.  Among other reasons, it would
let people on windows compile my scores, too.

What problems did you experience with lilypond text typesetting?
I'm not certain if we can fix them easily, but it might be a nice
task for a Frog...?