Re: PATCH: Improved tablature support

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: PATCH: Improved tablature support
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:19:39 +0100

Carl Sorensen wrote Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:07 PM

On 8/5/09 7:22 AM, "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

I think it was a pity that the groundwork
for a more generic approach was not laid
down right away, so we could have easily
added the aliases for all the other uses
of crossheads

I'll try to get the fix taken care of in the next few days.

Great! Thanks Carl.

Then we can define aliases for particular instruments that will work with
the particular needs of that instrument.

Happy to help with this.

Trevor