[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Issue 872 in lilypond: Changes split-page has broken images
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 20:08:55 +0000
User-agent: Mutt/1.5.18 (2008-05-17)

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 01:25:25PM +0100, John Mandereau wrote:
> Le jeudi 05 novembre 2009 à 22:40 +0000, Graham Percival a écrit :
> > oh, FFS.  Your solution is so ridiculously easy.
> > (yes, please revert the lower-case patches from Jan and me, and
> > use yours)
> On theory, my solution is good, but in practice my patch miserably
> fails.  In most situations where I tried to hack our Texi2HTML init
> files, it seemed to me that Perl was ignoring many of my variable
> assignments.  (Un)fortunately, I don't have time to get into learning
> Perl again.

  $filename = lc($filename)
works fine in the general file.

It probably won't work in the web init file, since
&lilypond_element_file_name is commented out due to some bug in
Opera.  We also don't need that function since we call it with
--split=section and not --split=unnumbered.

Yes, it would be nice if that file was cleaned up so that
developers wouldn't get misled like this... I added it to the
tracker; it's somewhere around issue #850.

*shrug*   that's the cost of not doing preventative maintenance.

(we might want to use lc(filename) for the regular manuals, as
well.  And we could try looking into why we get the duplicate
anchors which confuse opera)
... of course, that would require somebody who cared, so at the
moment my vote is to dump it in the tracker and then forget about

- Graham

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]