Re: Critical issues

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Critical issues
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:33:00 +0100

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 09:41:47AM +0200, Karl Hammar wrote:
> Issue  815: Enhancement: AJAX-powered search auto-completion for the online
> documentation
>
> Issue 1038: more technical website items
>
> Theese two seem to be related to the web site, not to the released
> software. I can understand that it can be critical for the official
> site, but how can that be critical for the release ?

It's critical for the release because I say so.  I want the new
website ready for 2.14.0.

(I'm not being childish about this; the website is built from the
main source, so any major changes to the technical side of the
website may involve changes to the lilypond build system.  It
makes sense to get it all sorted out before 2.14.  But if it cuts
out any pointless debate about this, then consider my answer to
simply be "because I say so".)