Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 00:21:25 +0100

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 07:23:07AM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Trevor Daniels wrote:
> >>
> >> !!!  wow, I didn't think this was allowed.
> >
> > I can't remember the details, but I wrote this section in
> > Sept 2008 and I think I just tried it and found it worked.
> > Was this around the time you took your sabbatical from LP?
> > Maybe that's why you didn't notice?
>
> I think Graham meant "I didn't think this was possible".

Yes... although I don't read Trevor's email as suggesting that he
thought that I thought it was not possible.

(I _think_ I wrote that correctly...)

Anyway, what does the texinfo manual say about @-commands in node
names?  Could you look this up, James?
(I'm not proposing that we change this immediately, since it seems
to work... although we haven't checked that it works in all output
formats... but it would be nice to know for a general case, and
possibly change it in the future)