woodwind diagrams in lilypond (http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041)

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: woodwind diagrams in lilypond (http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 08:45:59 +0200

Hello lilypond developers,
    At http://codereview.appspot.com/1385041, you will find a patch that
implements several woodwind diagrams (piccolo, flute, oboe, clarinet, bass
clarinet, saxophone, bassoon, and contrabassoon) in Lilypond.  I would very
much appreciate any and all comments on this new feature, specifically with
respect to the following three questions:

1) Are the diagrams correct?
2) Do the diagrams look nice?
3) Is the code in the patchelegant?

Attached are two .ly files that take the patch for a spin.

Thank you all for taking this patch into consideration, and I look forward
to working with you towards its amelioration as well as the creation of
user-friendly documentation.  If there winds up being enough community
support, I would be thrilled to see this feature included in the Lilypond
source code.

Mike Solomon