Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:11:57 -0600

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:

> Ok I think lilybuntu2.iso is ready to go. Doc build just finished.
> There were a couple of errors at end but I think all the pdf files
> were built. Not sure what else to check on. Where do the html files
> end up? I don't see them in Documentation/out-www/

It's not quite ready yet. Doc-build doesn't make the html files. After
installing dblatex on my regular machine I found that the docs build
perfectly. I think I should add that to lilybuntu2 as well, then test
again.

I still would like to know whether the torrent will work, though.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com