Re: Rewrite NR 3.2 Titles and headers. (issue3667041)

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Rewrite NR 3.2 Titles and headers. (issue3667041)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 10:46:54 +0000

I've looked at the compiled version now.  It's nicely written, but my
concern is that this is no longer written in 'reference' style.  To me,
parts of it seem more suited to the LM.  The idea of the NR is that
people already well-familiar with LilyPond can quickly find a keyword or
syntax they have forgotten, without having to wade through introductory
material.  That process was easier with the old layout.  I'll not object
to this change, but we ought to do it only after explicit agreement from
others that this style of writing is acceptable in the NR.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode525
Documentation/notation/input.itely:525: @node Creating titles headers
and footers
This breaks a ref in learning/common-notation.itely

http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041/diff/13001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode789
Documentation/notation/input.itely:789: @code{copyright} if there is
only one page).
... @code{copyright} notice if there ...