Re: Rewrite NR 3.2 Titles and headers. (issue3667041)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Rewrite NR 3.2 Titles and headers. (issue3667041)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:08:32 +0000

Greetings Mark,

I actually kinda like this writing style, it's more explanatory and
detailed that other NR material but if it can help make things more
clear then I think we should accept it.

The downside is that it "talks through the code" quite a lot, perhaps
you could remove all variable names from the main text and use more
comments in @lilypond fragments instead?

Anyway, LmostlyGTM.
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):
Documentation/notation/input.itely:621: title = "DAS WOHLTEMPERIRTE
Should be Wohltemperierte
Documentation/notation/input.itely:634: title = "PRAELUDIUM I"
How about PRÆLUDIUM ?
File ly/ (right):
ly/ %% oddHeaderMarkup if it were not defined here
These comments are a welcome addition IMO.