Re: Sets spanner length as a spanner property. (issue4641085)

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Sets spanner length as a spanner property. (issue4641085)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:32:36 +0000

On 2011/06/30 14:21:00, MikeSol wrote:
Hey all,

This patch simplifies a lot of code duping I'm doing to get spanner
lengths in
various scheme functions.  Please lemme know if it's OK!

Cheers,
MS

And it breaks the build of internals.texi on my machine...does anyone
have any ideas as to why this may be the case?  The change is pretty
small, so hopefully someone will spot it relatively quickly.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4641085/