Re: lilymidi: Add --pretty switch to lilymidi.py to display midi in huma

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: lilymidi: Add --pretty switch to lilymidi.py to display midi in human-readable form (with --dump) (issue4628078)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 07:12:42 -0600

On 11-07-04 03:54 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 08:14:45AM +0100, Graham Percival wrote:
Remarks from the CG:
   Patch review tool: Reitveld is inconvenient in some respects: it
   requires a google account, and there’s no way to see all patches
   relating to lilypond. Should we switch to something like
   gerritt?
Further to that: I just merged some changes by Dmytro to the
lilypond-extra repository on github, and I was blown away by the
interface.  Github has *really* done a good job on the UI / "user
experience".

It might be worth investigating this as a potential review tool.

I'll see what I can put together, Graham. I'm looking toward something like trac, which would combine issue tracking with patch management.

Colin

--
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
-- Mark Twain