Re: Fix segfault with ambitus and ligature (Issue 1715) (issue4667055)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix segfault with ambitus and ligature (Issue 1715) (issue4667055)
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:49:40 +0000

On 2011/07/05 19:58:38, Neil Puttock wrote:
Erm, can I take back what I said yesterday? :)

This looks really weird now, since it appears we're acknowledging
ligature
grobs.  I think ligature-head-interface would be less confusing for
the
acknowledgers.

Not only did it look really weird, it was wrong, even though I don't
know what the code should be to prove the error, but I think it would be
part of gregorian engraving, where we create ligatures.

ligature_engraver *listens* to ligatures, and *acknowledges*
ligature_heads.

I've fixed it properly now,.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4667055/