Re: bug reports: `verified' hides `invalid'

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bug reports: `verified' hides `invalid'
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:38:33 -0700

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 01:33:31PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> I suggest that invalid bug reports don't receive a `verified' tag.
> Otherwise, the invalidity is no longer visible, making it much harder
> to check the bug list or search within.

If we don't give it a "verified" tag, then it stays in the "issues
to verify" forever.  We don't want that; the bug squad should keep
that list empty.

A few years ago, we couldn't change the list of statuses which
would make an item "not listed on 'issues to verify' any more".
This may be a feature request that google code has added, or it
may simply be something we cannot be done on google code.

A quick check suggests that it hasn't been added.  For now, I've
changed the help string to "QA agrees with the developer".