Re: git-cl is down

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: git-cl is down
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:03:22 -0700

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 09:42:10PM +0200, Bertrand Bordage wrote:

> I finally made a good patch (bug-free), but we need to update codereview's
> server.
> The "temporary fork" option can't work.

hmm, that makes things more complicated.

Fortunately, Google code now supports git, so this could be an
extra incentive for them to work on this?
http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=2454#c43

> I attached the patch for Rietveld.
> It applies on this :
> http://code.google.com/p/rietveld/source/checkout

Please open an issue with Rietveld and include the patch with it.
They may want to revise your patch, but definitely get in touch
with them!