beam-slope-stemlet.ly

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: beam-slope-stemlet.ly
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:26:29 +0200

Hey all,

Just a note to say that the intermittent inconsistencies that I was getting in
the regtests for beam-slope-stemlet.ly (check out my first e-mail about the
stem patch under "The Ugly") have come up again in a regtest I recently ran.
I'm almost 100% positive that this is due to my stem patch.  It won't crash
regtest building, but  the results will change intermittently.  I will make a
patch tonight or early tomorrow morning that fixes this.

Cheers,
MS