Re: checking 2240

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: checking 2240
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:50:59 +0000

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 08:43:26PM +0100, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> One quick question: Patchy checks patches one at a time, doesn't it?
> I.e. applies a patch (doesn't commit), tests, unapplies and moves to
> another patch?

why are you asking this question?  Is the source code really
*that* hard to read?  It's 18 lines!

https://github.com/gperciva/lilypond-extra/blob/master/patches/compile_lilypond_test.py#L282

        for patch in patches:
            issue_id = patch[0]
            patch_filename = patch[1]
            title = patch[2]
            print "Trying %i with %s" % (issue_id, patch_filename)
            try:
                autoCompile.configure()
                autoCompile.patch(patch_filename)
                autoCompile.build(quick_make=True,
issue_id=issue_id)
                autoCompile.regtest_check(issue_id)
                autoCompile.copy_regtests(issue_id)
                autoCompile.make_regtest_show_script(issue_id,
title)
                # reverse stuff
                autoCompile.patch(patch_filename, reverse=True)
                autoCompile.regtest_clean(issue_id)
                autoCompile.clean(issue_id)
            except Exception as err:
                print "Problem with issue %i" % issue_id
                print err