Re: Bad translation merge

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: Bad translation merge
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 13:18:03 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:
> I can reproduce the problems when merging.  It would appear that the
> history of the translation branch got messed up at some point of time in
> a manner that git can't recognize how to merge properly anymore.

I don't know if this can help you, but I noticed the following. Usually
master is merged into lilypond/translation and then lilypond/translation
is merged into master. If you look at the history about 11 days ago, you
can see that master was merged into lilypond/translation, so far so good,
but then it looks like lilypond/translation~0 was rebased on top of
master, instead of merged into master.

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Julien