Re: translators: fix your "open source" mistranslations

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: translators: fix your "open source" mistranslations
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 19:02:20 +0200

Le 06/05/2012 18:31, Graham Percival disait :
I have a bit more information about the terminology problems.
Although the English website is relatively ok (I remember
specifically thinking about "free software vs. open source" while
writing it -- but Janek should still fix the little bits I
missed), some translations are wrong.

For example,