Re: scheme debugging error

From: Marco Heins
Subject: Re: scheme debugging error
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:42:18 +0100

Hi Ian,

thank you for your very detailed answer! I have very high respect for you and the other developers who spent lots of time & brain on improving lilypond and hope I didn't keep you away from more importent issues with my newbe questions. "Temperamental" is a nice word for the debuggers behaviour :-)

I hope you recoverd well from your illness!

I tought I might be a good idea to look at the complex process of lilypond from a top-down perspective first, but due to the current "under construction"-state of the guile-debugger maybe I better start diving into c++-source with gdb?!

@David

Thanks for your answer, setting the guile-path variable didn't fix it unter windows, under ubuntu different errors appear (readline is not provided in this guile installation)

 I also have a question concerning graphviz: One is adviced not to install lilypond after compiling under Lilydev, but in order to run graphviz I have to, havn't I? Or can I set some paths to make lilypond work without installing?
Cheers
Marco