Re: Issue 4154: Compact Chord Symbols Patch (issue 153160043 by address@

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4154: Compact Chord Symbols Patch (issue 153160043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:36:30 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/153160043/diff/1/scm/chord-ignatzek-names.scm

https://codereview.appspot.com/153160043/diff/1/scm/chord-ignatzek-names.scm#newcode98
> scm/chord-ignatzek-names.scm:98: (vector-ref #("C" "D" "E" "F" "G"
"A"
> "B") (ly:pitch-notename
> This looks like a bad idea.  It does not obey the various chord name
> languages.  It does not use the same callbacks.  It is a large
> duplication of code not connected with the other code and not using
the
> same options, functionality and interfaces.

When I saw this (on the lilypond-devel mailing list) I thought this
was
a comment about the existing code. The code quoted is the existing
code,
which I haven't changed.

It most certainly isn't the existing code.  It is not even present
anywhere in the same file.  You might have copied parts of it into the
file from some other file, but even git blame -w -C -C -C does not
point to any purported other file as a potential source.

https://codereview.appspot.com/153160043/