Re: Add chord range to make-part-combine-music (issue 144170043 by addre

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Add chord range to make-part-combine-music (issue 144170043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 13:20:01 +0000

On 2014/10/31 06:39:45, Keith wrote:
If I understand, this is the style where if one part plays solo, you
show the
rests of the resting part on the score.  J.F.Lucarelli used that style
for
Dvorák Symph #7 at
   http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/piece-info.cgi?id=1901
which is a good test-case for partcombine and its override functions.

Judging from the previews, yes, for example the clarinets.  I also
notice that there is an a2 section, so it's a case of preventing solo
I/II without changing the chord range from the default (the feature this
ticket is actually about).

https://codereview.appspot.com/144170043/