Re: Set the sequence name in MIDI using title information from \header b

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Set the sequence name in MIDI using title information from \header block (issue 256230045 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 11:47:08 +0000

On 2015/08/05 08:05:44, ht wrote:
On 2015/08/05 07:50:08, http://pkx_gnu.org wrote:

> Does this patch have a google tracker? I couldn't find one. If not
can
> you create one (with the summary and the link to this Rietveld) so
> that I can keep track of its progress while it is tested and
reviewed?

I added a new issue manually:

(When initially running git-cl, I think that I mistyped my Google
account
password, so the command just aborted after that - this is probably
the reason
why no corresponding Google issue had been created.  Using git-cl so
rarely, I
always get confused about in which state things get left if an error
occurs
during the procedure... Sorry about this.)

Actually there is a problem using git-cl to create issue trackers since
they changed their authentication method. So you can only use git-cl to
upload to Rietveld and all tracker issues have to be done manually I am
afraid (creation and updating).

Anyway, I have it now and am testing it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/256230045/