Lilypond website

From: Fernando Rauber
Subject: Lilypond website
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:36:40 -0200

Hi!

   I'm using Lilypond for about two weeks, most in very simple
projects. At first I had this felling too, "why learn this if  I can
use a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) interface?", but
once I saw the results I realized I had to learn it :).
   The learning curve will probably be the the same as Finale, but
I think that once I master Lilypond entering music and finalizing my
scores with it will be much faster than on Finale.

   As a suggestion, there could be a "template" script to start from,
where the user could select the key, time, staffs, instruments and
them the basic .ly file would be generated.

[]s Fernando Rauber
ICQ: 2281311