Re: constructive criticism

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: constructive criticism
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 19:50:43 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> I'm OK with everything, as long as it improves the documentation *and*
> decreases the time that I have to spend on it. In practice, this means
> that I don't want to setup the site, monitor it, get the patches, or
> edit the text.  This means that in the end, someone has to take the
> text out of the site, and put it into .texinfo to produce patch for me
> to integrate. Why not edit the texinfo source directly, and send a
> patch?

Is the texinfo source for the doc's available separately or is it
bundled in with the source?

If we do edit the texinfo source, should the patch be sent to you

I am subscribed to lilypond-user and lilypond-bug.  Where do you post
to when you switch to a new revision level?   Is there a
lilypond-announce mailing list?

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!