Re: SATB 2-staff template and request for suggestions

From: Nick Busigin
Subject: Re: SATB 2-staff template and request for suggestions
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:55:42 -0500 (EST)

First of all, thank you to Ray for submitting this to the lilypond-user
mailing list.  I am also a new lilypond user and seeing examples like
this (as well as those in the "Tips & Tricks" as well as the "Regression
Tests" pages) really helps in getting a grounding on how to do things
with Lilypond.  When I see something implemented in an example using
some lilypond code I'm unfamiliar with - it's off to the manual to learn
about it - great way to learn and get some work done too!

I see that Ferenc Wagner has added your example to the Wicki he has
started:

http://afavant.elte.hu/lywiki/v2_2e1_2dinput_2dtemplate_2dcollated_2dfiles/ReducedChoir

Question:  Will the examples in the Wicki eventually end up on the
           official "Tips & Tricks" page?

                                             Nick

Nick Busigin                                             address@hidden
            Visit Our Indie Jazz CD Construction Project!