Re: lay out

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lay out
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 14:43:51 -0700

On 4-Jun-05, at 12:47 PM, Aaron Mehl wrote:
So in the 2.4 series lilypond I was eventually able to
create my own template. Still I was never exactly sure
why it worked and others I tried didn't...

Why can't you use your 2.4 scores in 2.5?  You might need
to update them with convert-ly, but the basic ideas are the
same.

I think we really need an example of what you're trying to do.  I don't
understand what the difficulty is.  Please send an example.

- Graham