lilypond fonts and inkscape

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: lilypond fonts and inkscape
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 04:02:15 -0200

How do I tell inkscape where lilypond fonts are? Incidentally, what kind
of (lily) font inkscape uses? I've read that it doesn't support svg

I'm asking this because when I open a svg file generated with lily
2.7.13 It is using 'bitstream vera' and there is no sign of lilypond
font. (of course I get blank boxes instead of note heads)

Pedro Kröger