navigating web documentation

From: Paul Scott
Subject: navigating web documentation
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:49:01 -0700

Has anyone considered putting the navigation links at the bottom of our wonderful! (Thanks, Graham and others!!!!) documentaion pages in addition to at the top? I usually find myself scrolling to the bottom of the page (some of which are quite long) and then having to scroll back up to the top to go somewhere else. I know some open source web software can do this.

Thanks,

Paul Scott