Re: The importance of a graphical interface.

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: The importance of a graphical interface.
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:28:58 +0100

On Saturday 28 October 2006 20:19, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> Hello César ;
> Just a few words.
> As a matter of fact, I've switched to linux in the mean time I've
> switched to Lilypond... But we can't ask everyone to do so, and
> therefore I agree it indeed lacks a decent user interface ; especially
> when you're used to Mac/Windows world, and a bit lost when you find
> yourself in front of a command line

Subversion has a nice solution to this problem, through tortoisesvn, which
works as a plugin for windows explorer: By right-clicking on a directory, you
can access a menu through which you can perform all common subversion tasks.
Would it be useful to create a similar lilypond menu? I.e., when you
right-click a .ly file, one of the available choices would be 'compile to