Re: Very Beginner's Guide

From: Manuel
Subject: Re: Very Beginner's Guide
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 22:54:02 +0100

Am 25/12/2006 um 22:46 schrieb Cameron Horsburgh:

But it just hit me: there aren't any American English terms in the
glossary! How come?

There are -- if you look at the link I sent you the American terms are
in the colum on the left hand side. However, in the 'Musical Terms'
link there are none. I would certainly suggest that the English terms
(at very least) are included. When I get a bit of post Christmas time
I'll get on to it.

Sorry, of course they are there, just a little too conspicuously... perhaps the right thing to do would have been to insert graphics and list the different languages alphabetically.

Manuel