Re: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:27:39 +0100

Johan Vromans wrote:
Hmm. You get farther than I... When I try to use the macro with Ctrl-M
I get the BASIC debugger on an Index out of range in ListTemplates.

This is a bug I know and I will correct in the next version of
OOoLilyPond. OOoLilyPond is looking for templates under
~/OOoLilyPond/templates/2.10

If the path does not exist and if there are not templates this error
appears.

You can change the template path by *copying* the templates to another
path, changeing the path settings in OOoLilyPond configuration dialog.
Test whether it is working and after that you can delete the old path.

regards,

Samuel