Re: Lyric Ties (desperate)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lyric Ties (desperate)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:24:30 -0700

Thanks, I've added this info to the INSTALL.

Cheers,
- Graham

Aaron Dalton wrote:
Thank you, Jose!  With this information and some Googling I've finally
resolved the issue.  For the record, here's what I had to do for the
FreeBSD package (and I assume it's similar for the other *nix's).

1) Install the x11-fonts/dejavu port.  This should install the fonts
somewhere like /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/dejavu.

2) Open the file LILYPONDBASE/usr/etc/fonts/local.conf and add the
following line just after the '<fontconfig>' line.  (Adjust as necessary
for your hierarchy.)
  <dir>/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts</dir>

All your system fonts should now be accessible!