collision problem

From: Tom Cloyd
Subject: collision problem
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 01:51:46 -0700

I'm hoping there's a quick solution to this someone can just tell me. I've spent hour this weekend pouring over ly documentation, and I simply don't any more hours.

I'm having a collision problem - between my metronome marking and a string number indicator.

The code snippets...

   \tempo 8 = 120
   \relative c''{
       <a\1> b\2 c

The collision is nearly perfect - they obliterate each other!

IS there an easy solution?

Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
<< address@hidden >> (email)
<< >> (website) << >> (mental health weblog)