Re: Cross Staff Argeggio Question (v2.6.5)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Cross Staff Argeggio Question (v2.6.5)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:24:29 +0100

Ed Ardzinski wrote:
Yes, I'm still using v2.6.5...
I hope you realize what you miss!
I'm trying to get a cross staff arpeggio with a directional head. I'm wondering if that's possible or not, since it seems no matter what I do the arpeggio comes out with no direction indicator.
for a solution that should apply also to your ancient version.
You may have to look through all emails in that thread to get the
full story.

Here's a condensation of the code. Thanks in advance! \version "2.6.5" #(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)
title = "Cross Staff Apeggio Test"
upper =
\clef treble
\set PianoStaff.connectArpeggios = ##t
<ges' bes' des'' f''>1\arpeggio
lower =
\clef bass
<ees, bes, ees>1\arpeggio
\context PianoStaff
\context Staff = upper \upper
\context Staff = lower \lower

Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out. <>

lilypond-user mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering