Re: going to the next level

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: going to the next level
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 03:10:47 +0200

2009/5/27 Daniel Hulme <address@hidden>:
> I've uploaded my flam functions to LSR as snippet 566, and it's awaiting
> approval. My functions include \flam, \drag, and \ruff and can be
> attached to any drum note.

Unfortunately, the LSR is in the process of being upgraded to Lily
2.12, so I can't "approve" it right now...
By the way, you might be interested in making your Scheme code
shorter, using pre-defined shortcuts such as make-sequential-music (I
think you can find these in the music-functions.ly file).

Regards,
Valentin